Advice on Porcelain Veneers from Your Burlington Dentists
What are the Benefits of Using Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers are designed to give you a beautiful, even smile. They correct everything from heavy stains to chips to worn enamel. When you redo your smile with porcelain veneers, you can reshape and brighten it.
Here are just some of the benefits of using porcelain veneers:
- Hides Tooth Imperfections: Gaps, stains, and misshaped teeth are hidden underneath porcelain veneers. Once your veneers are in place, your smile is aesthetically pleasing, and you have those picture-perfect teeth you see in magazines.
- Natural Looking Results: No one will know you have porcelain veneers on this New Year. The veneers used by the team at Gardner Dental are natural looking and blend flawlessly with your existing teeth; making them look as though they truly belong.
- Built-In Protection: One benefit of porcelain veneers that patients do not realize is that they offer built-in protection. Veneers hide and protect the areas of your teeth at risk for chips and cracks.
- Easy Maintenance: Veneers do not require special treatment, toothpaste, or any expensive products to maintain their look. Instead, just follow your routine of brushing, flossing, and visiting your dentist every few months for a check-up.
- Long-Term Improvement: Veneers last for years – and sometimes decades with proper care. Therefore, it is an investment that pays for itself in the long run and one you do not have to invest in again for years.
- Stains Cannot Compete: Unlike your real teeth which are sensitive to coffee, wine, and other staining products, veneers are resistant. That means your smile stays bright and white despite the elements fighting against it.
- No Recovery or Downtime: Veneers do not require any downtime or recovery. In fact, after your procedure, you can leave the dental office and resume normal activities.
- Quick and Simple: Veneers are incredibly easy to install. It takes approximately two visits to measure and order your veneers, and then your dentist places them on a follow-up appointment. You have years of hassle-free teeth thereafter.
- Strong and Durable: Veneers are strong and durable; therefore, you can go about enjoying your favourite foods without worrying that you will damage your new smile.
Are you ready to give yourself a bright, perfect smile? For the New Year, schedule your appointment at Gardner Dental for a consultation, and we can see if you are a candidate for porcelain veneers. Even if you are not a candidate, our dental professionals can present you with other options so that you can achieve that perfect smile for 2018.
Schedule a consultation for your porcelain veneers in Burlington today. Call us at 905-632-3633. You may also fill out our secure online contact form for further assistance.